Trip Summary

Day 52: 2929 miles completed, 8 states, 7 flat tires, 4 flat mattresses, 40 new friends and Bruce #1, 8 rest days

Sunday, February 1, 2015

To Do List

Seven days ago I was riding my bike outdoors.  This morning I was greeted with seven inches of snow in the drive way and two feet of plowed street gunk blocking driveway.  Good cross training, before another two hour session in the basement.  Thanks to the blowing snow, I will get more upper body work this evening.

Very doubtful that I will be biking outdoors prior to shipping my bike, so the next time biking in the sunshine will be March 7 in San Diego.  Good time to make final preparation.  Here is my To Do and Reminder list:

  1. Complete and file taxes, IRA contribution
  2. Order t-shirts, deliver, and ship
  3. Prepare and ship bicycles (BikeFlights)
  4. Place mail hold, forward mail
  5. Health insurance enrollment for Mar/Apr
  6. Shut off water
  7. Reprogram thermostat
  8. Cancel satellite television and internet
  9. Monte preparation: food, heartguard, fish oil, frontline
  10. Arrange airport travel
  11. Pack: on-bike, off-bike, rain gear
  12. Prepare electronics: phones, tablet, laptop, gps

No comments:

Post a Comment