Trip Summary

Day 52: 2929 miles completed, 8 states, 7 flat tires, 4 flat mattresses, 40 new friends and Bruce #1, 8 rest days

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Forced Off Bike

A minor physical ailment has forced me out of the saddle as I was starting to ramp up my C2C training.  Not sure a daily extended walk with the dogs will make up for less pedaling.  So I will have to hit the icy pavement and spend a few days running hills.

Yes, that is "dogs" plural.  We have had a house guest for the last week.  Patton, a PTSD service dog in training has been accompanying us on our errands throughout the week.  He has done great when working.  His issues are around the house: barking at noises, picking up articles clothing, ignoring our commands, snapping the air, eating shoes, and jumping on us in bed.

Great working dog, but not sure I could live with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment